Gardner, Kansas

Called Shawnee mission Kia and got my daughter pre approved on a new car over a used car.I her mother called them to reconfirm her pre-approval and wanted to give her my car as a trade in sight unseen per the service manager.

They would give me 500 for car trad in no problem. We went in next day and went to new car sales when the salesman now said she would need a co-signer for new car so it's better to get in on a used car. They hold her she could only be approved on a newer used car. They showed her one car.

I asked them if she could look at others and they claimed this one car was only one available in her approval range. I asked for car fax and the salesman made fun of me asking for it teaming up with my son who didn't believe in negotiating. Them they gave news trade in was now only worth $100 instead of $500 sight unseen deal already made. I started seeing the bait and switch reality and I could see where they were not giving my young daughter any options using her credit risk as a tool.

I see where the credit companies would try to take advantage but then the sakes company too? Aren't they getting a commission at any rate? They gave her 0 options but what they wanted her to do and never produced the car fax asked for three times. I smelled the bait and switch and was not going to allow this company to take advantage of my nieve daughter or her mother.

I'm too smart for Shawnee mission Kia!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Shawnee Mission Kia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shawnee Mission Kia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shawnee Mission Kia and shawnee mission kia kia car trade-in for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shawnee Mission Kia?

Comments

Be really smart. Go to your local credit union and get the car loan from them.