1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The buying process was quick and painless.The after care is HORRIBLE!!

My car was deemed a total loss. I contacted the finance department to get documents needed for gap claim. Was told to come to the dealership and they would give me the documents. I get to the dealership and get told gap has to send me paperwork before cancelling the service contract.

So I wasted an hour and a half of vacation time for nothing. I told Ed in finance what I needed. He argued with me and told me I didn't need all that. He called gap while I was there for them to "walk me through things".

Not once did he ask about needed documents. Three days later Gap is still requesting the documents I asked for. Called the dealership and spoke with Ed. He faxed documents, but gap says "they are too blury".

Called and spoke with someone in finance dept 10-28-16 to request the documents be sent to me so that I can submit them. I am told "we have current customers and this isn't important". Now I will have wasted more time to go to the dealership to get the documents I need. Not only have they lost another sale but I will continue to spread the word on how horrible their after care is to customers.

It is unprofessional to be told you're not important and it's just bad business.I suggest you go to a different Kia dealer if you are looking for a Kia.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shawnee Mission Kia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shawnee Mission Kia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Shawnee Mission Kia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shawnee Mission Kia?

Comments