Was called by Shawnee mission finance guy offering to refinance my car with their Kia bank.Said I was qualified to lower my payment It was 1 year old refi was the word.

Come to find out they ran my credit inquires 18 times to Buy a new car higher interest rate bigger payment.Lowered my credit score significantly I was pleased to but my Kia in 2014 rebuilding my credit but now 18 inquiries later The finance guy Godan lied Misled and I said no thank you and was declined by their bank

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of shawnee mission kia credit service from Shawnee Mission Kia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shawnee Mission Kia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shawnee Mission Kia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shawnee Mission Kia?

Comments